So you have your Florida Concealed Weapon License, picked your firearm you decided to carry, learned how to use it and put some rounds down range with it, now what?
So you have your Florida Concealed Weapon License, picked your firearm you decided to carry, learned how to use it and put some rounds down range with it, now what? You want to take more responsibility to carry your firearm. What’s the next step? Learn to draw your firearm from concealment?
Our Intro to Concealed Carry course goes over the fundamentals of drawing from concealment with a close student/instructor ratio. Providing the building blocks for you to develop the skills and fundamentals to be proficient and understand technique, while being in a safe and controlled environment. This 4 hour, beginner level course is not just a target shooting, shoot X rings bullseye course, we work the firearm from concealment and put rounds on target, with the discussion of type of firearm, ccw type of holster, mindset and shooting under stress. There’s no need for sunblock, you don’t have to worry about rain, or care what the weather is outside as the course is conducted in our facility. You can concentrate on learning!
- Florida Concealed Weapons License
- Eye/ear protection
- Magazines (minimum of 2, or at least 3 if capacity less than 10rds or speed loader for revolver)
- Ammunition (250- 300 rounds)
- Snap Caps/dummy rounds for caliber you are using
- Holster (dominant side, belt mounted, inside or outside the waistband; no Serpa style, no pocket holster or pocket clip style unless it is with a trigger guard cover, no small of the back or shoulder holster carry)
- Spare magazine holder (if running spare magazine)
- Basic firearm knowledge (firearm handling, loading, unloading)
- Must have fired at least 250rds through firearm
- AN OPEN MIND AND WILLINGNESS TO LEARN!
**Payment of $185 per person due at sign up to reserve your slot. Minimum of 4 students and a maximum of 8 students per class. Must be fully prepared day of class. $50 late/cancellation fee will only apply with less than 3 days notice. Please inquire about requirements or any questions prior to the class with Ryan or Ray.
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Comments are closed.